Building a Virtual Practice: An FAQ
- How do I get started?
- Can I be reimbursed for a telemedicine visit?
- How do I know if my patients want this?
- How should I promote it?
- Do I have the right equipment for telemedicine technology?
- Is it legal for me to prescribe to patients that aren’t in my office?
- Can I do this from home?
- How will adding telemedicine affect my scheduling workflow?
- How do I know that I am doing this right?
Allie Clark | 10 min read | March 6, 2020[Updated on March 17, 2020] Our world is in the early throes of what is shaping up to be one of the most severe infectious disease outbreaks in modern history. Coming up with innovative approaches to stem the spread of the...
Allie Clark | 6 min read | February 10, 2020[Updated March 10, 2020]As we continue on into 2020, more opportunities for growth and advancement of virtual care delivery abound. This year also brings the single biggest event that happens in our country: a presidential...
Allie Clark | 6 min read | January 24, 2020We are already almost a month into 2020, and with the new year comes new opportunities for growth and advancement of virtual care delivery. Some of those advancements have already been in the works, and here we give you a...