Building a Virtual Practice: An FAQ
- How do I get started?
- Can I be reimbursed for a telemedicine visit?
- How do I know if my patients want this?
- How should I promote it?
- Do I have the right equipment for telemedicine technology?
- Is it legal for me to prescribe to patients that aren’t in my office?
- Can I do this from home?
- How will adding telemedicine affect my scheduling workflow?
- How do I know that I am doing this right?
Allie Clark | 10 min read | October 28, 2020The lingering uncertainty of the pandemic in America is causing consumers and practitioners to adjust and re-adjust expectations for healthcare delivery. Regulators are changing their stance on privacy and coverage...
Rob Warlick | 5 min read | October 13, 2020Telemedicine has moved beyond intriguing to imperative in a short amount of time. Medical groups across the country are faced with the challenge to build and maintain a successful telemedicine program simply to retain their...
Feature Release | 4 min read | August 20, 2020At SimpleVisit we are dedicated to helping healthcare providers offer telemedicine services in the most user-friendly way humanly possible. With that aim in mind, we are launching our new SimpleVisit Account Manager! This...