Building a Virtual Practice: An FAQ
- How do I get started?
- Can I be reimbursed for a telemedicine visit?
- How do I know if my patients want this?
- How should I promote it?
- Do I have the right equipment for telemedicine technology?
- Is it legal for me to prescribe to patients that aren’t in my office?
- Can I do this from home?
- How will adding telemedicine affect my scheduling workflow?
- How do I know that I am doing this right?
Feature Release | 4 min read | August 20, 2020At SimpleVisit we are dedicated to helping healthcare providers offer telemedicine services in the most user-friendly way humanly possible. With that aim in mind, we are launching our new SimpleVisit Account Manager! This...
Feature Release | 4 min read | July 17, 2020 Did you know that you can use common video calling applications for telemedicine appointments? You don’t have to purchase new equipment, learn new programs, or train staff on how to use a new application or EMR feature. The...
Allie Clark | 10 min read | June 30, 2020The world has changed drastically. Seemingly overnight, we were overwhelmed by a deadly pandemic with no end in sight. The economy, daily life, and, yes, medical care had been up-ended in the wake of COVID-19. But where fear...