Building a Virtual Practice: An FAQ
- How do I get started?
- Can I be reimbursed for a telemedicine visit?
- How do I know if my patients want this?
- How should I promote it?
- Do I have the right equipment for telemedicine technology?
- Is it legal for me to prescribe to patients that aren’t in my office?
- Can I do this from home?
- How will adding telemedicine affect my scheduling workflow?
- How do I know that I am doing this right?
Rob Warlick | 3 min read | April 23, 2021During the public health emergency, direct FaceTime calls are permitted for healthcare. Outside of that waiver, SimpleVisit is the only HIPAA-compliant way to bridge in FaceTime and other video calling apps. With over 620...
Rob Warlick | 4 min read | January 26, 2021 In response to the global pandemic and the public health emergency, many medical groups have purchased or crafted a solution to treat over video. Due to the lax in federal regulations, many are turning to commonly available...
Allie Clark | 10 min read | December 2, 2020It is time for some kindness. The holiday season can be a rough time for many among us. A report from the National Alliance on Mental Illness shows that this time of the year negatively affects a majority of people suffering...