Building a Virtual Practice: An FAQ
- How do I get started?
- Can I be reimbursed for a telemedicine visit?
- How do I know if my patients want this?
- How should I promote it?
- Do I have the right equipment for telemedicine technology?
- Is it legal for me to prescribe to patients that aren’t in my office?
- Can I do this from home?
- How will adding telemedicine affect my scheduling workflow?
- How do I know that I am doing this right?
Rob Warlick | 4 min read | January 26, 2021 In response to the global pandemic and the public health emergency, many medical groups have purchased or crafted a solution to treat over video. Due to the lax in federal regulations, many are turning to commonly available...
Allie Clark | 10 min read | December 2, 2020It is time for some kindness. The holiday season can be a rough time for many among us. A report from the National Alliance on Mental Illness shows that this time of the year negatively affects a majority of people suffering...
Allie Clark | 10 min read | November 13, 2020In the midst of an unprecedented healthcare crisis, it’s important to be mindful of some of the most vulnerable members in our communities: our seniors. This particular season has been uniquely challenging for older...